Hea laul on!

I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd need you there when I cried. And the days feel like years when I'm alone, And the bed where you lie, Is made up on your side. When you walk away I count the steps that you take. Do you see how much I need you right now?When you're gone, The pieces of my heart are missing you, When you're gone, The face I came to know is missing too. When you're gone, The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it okay, I miss you. I've never felt this way before, Everything that I do, Reminds me of you. And the clothes you left, They lie on the floor, And they smell just like you,I love the things that you do. When you walk away I count the steps that you take, Do you see how much I need you right now?When you're gone, The pieces of my heart are missing you. When you're gone, The face I came to know is missing too, When you're gone, The words I need to hear to always get me through the day And make it ok, I miss you. We were made for each other ,Out here forever ,I know we were Yeah, yeah. And all I ever wanted was for you to know,Everything I do I give my heart and soul,I can hardly breathe ,I need to feel you here with me,Yeah. When you're gone,The pieces of my heart are missing you.When you're gone,The face I came to know is missing too.When you're gone,The words I need to hear will always get me through the day And make it ok,I miss you!

1 Kommentaare:

Anonüümne 26. september 2007, kell 04:10  

Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If he will be possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

blog counter

About Me

Followers